Table of Contents
What is Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program?
FOR RECENT UPDATES
for getting updates on regular basis you can join our telegram group
The Asian Development Bank and the Government of Japan jointly fund and administer the ADB-JSP, which aims to give citizens of ADB member nations that are developing the option to pursue postgraduate study.
All candidates are encouraged to apply for the ADB Scholarship for University of Tokyo in Japan 2023. which is accepting applications now. In this instance, the Asian Development Bank is providing a fully funded scholarship in Japan. Start assembling your applications, then fill out the online form. 300 scholarships are awarded by the ADB each year For the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo, you must apply. The University of Tokyo is ranked first in Asia and Japan and 26th overall among the greatest universities in the world. In universities nowadays, there are about 300,000 foreign students.
Steps After being Awarded (ADB Scholarship for University of Tokyo in Japan)
Let me explain in plain terms. You will start by requesting an ADB Scholarship If you are awarded a scholarship, all you have to do is apply for admission to the Japanese university of Tokyo. The ADB is providing a 2-year master’s degree program in a variety of academic fields. For the ADB Japan Scholarship, there is no application fee.
IELTS is not required by the Japanese government, nor is Japanese language proficiency. The ADB will pay the entire price, including the airline tickets. Citizens of ADB Member countries must apply for the ADB Scholarship. Although applicants of any nationality are welcome.
Overview : ADB Scholarship for University of Tokyo in Japan
University: University of Tokyo, Japan
Programs leading to a master’s degree
Timeframe: Two Years
Financial Protection: Fully Funded
The deadline is December 10, 2022.
Benefits of ADB Scholarship for University of Tokyo in Japan
All costs are covered by the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo. The following funding will be provided to the ADB Scholars:
- Student fees
- Rent Assistance
- Housing allowance included in the subsistence allowance
- Accident and medical insurance for students.
- buys airline tickets in the economy class.
- airport taxes, baggage allowance, and visa fees.
- Research/Thesis Grant. Copies, office supplies, typing and computer fees, communications, postage, binding fees, local travel expenses, and lodging for out-of-town travels.
Courses for ADB Scholarship for University of Tokyo in Japan
The following topics of study are offered at University of Tokyo for you to choose from, if you want to apply for an ADB Scholarship there.
Find the professors with whom you want to work. You can look for a supervisor by visiting the GSFS website or the website for the relevant department. Faculty supervisor
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarship for University of Tokyo in Japan
- Be a citizen of a country that is an ADB member.
- An outstanding academic record and a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent.
- At the time of application, have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (gained after receiving a degree from a university).
- At the time of application, applicant should not be older than 35. In extreme circumstances, the age restriction is 45 years old for programs that are suitable for senior officials and managers.
- Accept that once the program is through, you’ll go back to your native country.
- A bachelor’s degree from an approved university that is equivalent to the University of Tokyo’s bachelor’s degree is required for admission to a master’s program
for more information on eligibility criteria you can check for official website here
Apply link for ADB Scholarship for University of Tokyo in Japan
Online applications are accepted. Observe the directions provided by Tokyo University. Below is a link that will take you to the online application form. ADB Scholarship for University of Tokyo in Japan