Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship UK offers exceptional young leaders from throughout the world the chance to study for one year for master’s degrees in the UK.
Any international student from any country is eligible to apply for the fully funded Chevening Scholarship from the UK government. You can submit an application for a one-year Master’s program through the Chevening scholarship program in 2024–2025. Your airfare, meals, lodging, visa, tuition, books, grants, health insurance, and any other costs will all be covered.
|Various Institutes in UK
|7 November 2023
Under the Chevening UK Scholarship, you can select from more than 12,000 Master’s programs at more than 150 UK higher education institutions. Many of the top universities in the world are located in the UK. They gave out 1,800 scholarships the previous year. Chevening has released the dates for its scholarships.
You are free to concentrate on attaining your professional goals and making the most of the life-changing experiences because these scholarships are fully supported (flights, lodging, and tuition are all included).
Table of Contents
Benefits of Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship UK
The UK Chevening Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study at UK Universities. It will cover the following costs for all Scholarship holders:
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
- The Cost of One Visa Application
If you fulfill the eligibility requirements and other conditions, fully funded Chevening Scholarship UK encourages you to submit an application. Your gender, age (there is no upper age restriction), sexual orientation, religion, marital status, parenting status, caste, class, or any other characteristic is irrelevant.
Applicants for a Chevening Scholarship must:
- Possess nationality from a Chevening-eligible nation or region.
- For a least two years after your award has finished, go back to your home country.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. According to your subject and university selection, this is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK, though it may be different.
- possess a minimum of two years’ worth (2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply by the deadline indicated on the application schedule to three distinct qualified UK university courses and accept an unconditional offer from one of these options.
- A Chevening Scholarship is not available to you if you possess British or dual citizenship (unless you are applying from Hong Kong and are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or have BN(O)).
Documents/Material Required to Apply
The following documents are required to apply for fully funded Chevening Scholarship UK
- Authentic passport
- Educational records
- Credentials certificates
- There are three master’s program options.
- 2 letters of recommendation Advisory Letters for References
- (If applicable) academic credentials
The fully funded Chevening Scholarship UK is presently accepting applications. Applications must be submitted by Sunday, November 7, 2023, at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time). Make your plans right now
The applications for fully funded Chevening Scholarship UK must be submitted via the online application system (OAS). This system will be utilized throughout the application and selection process, and you may be requested to log back in at different times to get information on the status of your application or to upload documents.
You can submit your Chevening application before applying to a UK university. Three courses, all of which must be Chevening Scholarship-eligible, must be listed on your Chevening application.