Table of Contents
IST Internship in Austria 2023
The IST Internship in Austria 2023 is a fully-funded internship in Europe. Submit an online application if you are interested in an internship in Europe. Austria is a European country. Students pursuing or holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree can apply for the IST internship program.
There are many benefits that the IST internship offers. IST internship applications are available all year round. There are many salaries and other financial aids available. It is not necessary to take language tests such as IELTS/TOEFL. Interns can be hired for a maximum of one year. Trainees work under the supervision of a professor or assistant professor. It is important to show your passion for the coaching job you are applying for.
You can also travel to other European countries during the internship. The application process is very simple and we will show you how to apply for IST Scientific 2023 Internship.
- Country: Austria
- University: Institute of Science & Technology
- Duration: 1 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open All Year
Who Can Apply:
Students who have or have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree. It can be applied in the natural sciences or computer sciences, data sciences, neurosciences, physics, mathematics, or any related discipline. Having a relevant academic background is a must, but having transferable/relevant research experience or technical skills and know-how is a big plus.
- ISTA offers scientific interns a minimum salary of €1,119 in total per month.
- Meals, useful material, support, and many other advantages during your internship.
- We do not charge any processing or registration fees for the program at any stage.
Required Documents with Application:
A brief introduction about your background and your motivations for working with them Attached resume (in PDF format), listing relevant experience and educational background Possible dates for your training letter of encouragement.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: First, you need to identify in which field you are interested. Please browse this overview of the research groups available.
- Step 2: Once you have found a research group you would like to collaborate with, email the research group leader directly, and remember to attach the documents above.
- Step 3: If the research group leader is interested in accepting you as a science intern in his research group, he or his assistant will contact you regarding further steps.