The HAAA Scholarship invites applications from Arab students interested in pursuing undergraduate studies at Harvard University in the United States. In 2010, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) introduced the HAAA Scholarship Fund, the first of its kind at Harvard, to further its goal of increasing the number of Arab students at Harvard.
Table of Contents
The HAAA Scholarship 2023 | Harvard University USA
Today, the Arab world represents an extremely small part of Harvard’s student body: in 2013, only 118 alumni from Arab nations studied at Harvard across all of its colleges and graduate programs, representing less than 2% of the 4,000 global students. Harvard. The goal is to raise $ 10 million to help financially needy students from the Arab world who enter one of Harvard’s schools.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
The HAAA Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that can be used by the Arab countries listed in the list of eligible countries.
- Saudi Arabia
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
HAAA scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard General Scholarship Committee based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University into a full-time undergraduate degree program at any of the Harvard University schools (e.g. College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- The student must demonstrate financial need, as determined by the general criteria of the Harvard University Scholarship.
- Preference will be given to students who have earned a previous degree (e.g. high school or university) at an educational institution in an Arab country.
- Required language: English.
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
For its scholarship programme, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association is accepting applications. The HAAA Scholarship provides financial assistance to students of Arab ancestry who have academic promise, leadership potential, and a clear desire to and ability to make a positive impact on society.
Apply to any Harvard University school and only after being accepted to Harvard will you follow the second step. Your school’s finance officer submits your application to the Harvard General Scholarship Committee, which will decide who will receive the award.
To apply for HAAA Scholarship, go to the Official Website.