Canada Scholarship For the University of Windsor you’ve ever wanted to study in Canada, this is your chance to apply for a graduate student admitted to the University of Windsor for the academic year 2023–2024. The University of Windsor Entrance Scholarships will be considered for full-time Canadian and international applicants to research programs with an acceptance average of at least 80% (or equivalent) at the time of admission.
Table of Contents
The University of Windsor Scholarships for International Students
The scholarship is available to students from the United States, other countries, and Canada who want to attend the university to earn a master’s or doctoral degree. The institution offers a wide range of postgraduate programs, from engineering to humanities. Canadian Entrance Scholarships for the University of Windsor in 2023–2024.
In Windsor, Ontario, Canada, a public comprehensive research university known as the University of Windsor (U of W or UWindsor) was established in 1963. More than 70 master’s and doctoral degrees in various fields are offered by the University of Windsor. Around 4,000 graduate students, 12,000 undergraduates, and more than 140,000 alumni worldwide attend UWindsor. Canadian Entrance Scholarships for the University of Windsor in 2023–2024.
University of Windsor Scholarships Canada
The following are the benefits of the Canada Scholarship for the University of Windsor:
- Canada’s University of Windsor serves as the host institution.
- Study areas: Graduate courses offered at the University of Windsor (full list below).
- The number of scholarships that will be awarded is not specified.
- Up to four years duration.
- Target group: Open to citizens of all nationalities.
Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply for the Canada Scholarship for the University of Windsor is 1st January 2023. Early applications are encouraged.
Scholarship Benefit – University of Windsor
- Those chosen for this university scholarship program will profit from the following advantages:
$7,500 for master’s students enrolled in the thesis or major paper track for one academic year (non-renewable).
- For Master’s students in a non-thesis or non-major paper track, $3,750 for one year (non-renewable).
- For up to four years, a Ph.D. is worth $7,500.
Programs Available at the University of Windsor
- Undergraduate program list available: Undergraduate Programs Offered
- Graduate program list available: Graduate Programs Offered
Scholarship Eligibility at the University of Windsor
Based on academic merit at the time of application, the scholarship will be given to Canadian and international students accepted to a graduate program at the University of Windsor. The acceptance rate for full-time research-based programs should be at least 80% for applicants (or equivalent). Candidates will additionally require a recommendation for their program.
Applying Criteria for Canada Scholarship For the University of Windsor
Applicants must submit a comprehensive academic program admissions application package by the entrance scholarship deadline or the specific program application deadline, whichever comes first, to be eligible for this grant in North America. A selection of qualified candidates will be made at the time of admission.
Registering Process for Canada Scholarship for the University of Windsor
You need to create an account to apply for a Canada Scholarship for the University of Windsor.
For detailed information about the application process, you can check here: Application Steps.
For getting updates on a regular basis you can join our telegram group
You can also check for other Scholarships as well:
- Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship UK.
- ABD Scholarship in Japan.
- Scholarship at Yale University.
- Scholarship in Canada.
- USA Scholarships