The application form is invited to apply for the Italian Government Scholarship 2023 in Italy. All international students who wish to earn a full scholarship in Italy are encouraged to apply. Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy Fully Funded Students from all over the world can get a master’s or Ph.D. scholarship in Italy. This scholarship in Italy is one of the best scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for the 2022-23 academic year. Also, apply for the Study in Canada without IELTS – Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships
In Italian universities, almost all disciplines and majors are available for fully-funded scholarships for graduate programs. All costs will be covered.
Table of Contents
Government of Italy Scholarships Fully Funded
Through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (DFAIT), the Italian government offers scholarships to promote international cooperation in the fields of culture, science, and technology, promote the language and culture of Italian, and support the Italian economic system in the world. The scholarship program is open to foreigners and Italians Abroad (IRE). Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy Fully Funded The scholarship is offered for the 2022-23 academic year.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial support to students wishing to study in Italy. DFAIT will offer scholarships on a competitive basis. Selection criteria include qualifications, financial need, personal motivation, and knowledge of Italian. DFAIT offers a limited number of scholarships each year and preference is given to applicants who have not yet received a scholarship from the Italian government.
Government of Italy Scholarships Details:
- University: Italian Universities
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Italy
- Last Date: 9 June 2022.
Government of Italy Scholarships in Italy Fully Funded
Italian Government Scholarships is a free scholarship for students from all over the world who wish to pursue postgraduate and doctoral studies. Details of the covered costs are as follows:
- However, students are exempted from paying tuition fees as per the policy of each university.
- MAECI provides medical and medical/accident insurance to students during the scholarship period.
- Students receive a monthly stipend of 900 euros. Scholarships are deposited directly into the student’s bank account in Italy. Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of Italian Government Scholarships:
Students applying for the 2023 Italian Government Scholarship in Italy must meet the following criteria: Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy Fully Funded
- Graduate scholarships are awarded to applicants with a degree in their respective countries.
- To apply for an AFAM course scholarship in Italy, you must meet the admission requirements and qualifications set by the university / educational institution.
- Candidates who want to study for a Ph.D. It is important that Italy meets the requirements for an Italian institution to obtain the desired degree. Applicants must be at least 28 years of age to apply for a Masters’s degree, AFAM program, or Italian language and culture course.
- Applicants for the Ph.D. program must not be older than 30 at the time of application.
- Students interested in conducting research under the supervision of a tutor must be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants who wish to enroll in degree programs taught in English must prove their knowledge of English by submitting a language certificate.
- Applicants wishing to enroll in a degree program taught in Italian must provide proof of proficiency in the Italian language.
The last date to apply for a Scholarship by the Ministry of Italy 2023 for International Students is 9th June 2022.
How to Apply for Government of Italy Scholarships?
There is an online application process to apply for the scholarship in Italy. To place an order, go to the “Order Now” link and register on the portal. The link to the official announcement system and online ordering is as follows:
You can also check for others Scholarships as well: