HBKU Scholarships support Qatri and international students to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees at Hammad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), located in Qatar. These scholarships can be partially or entirely supported. Outstanding students from throughout the world will be drawn to these scholarships, which will aid them in pursuing their academic goals.
|Host Institute||Hammad Bin Khalifa University|
|Level||Undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees|
|Fellowship Type||Fully Funded/Partially Funded|
|Closing Date||14 Mar 2024, for Qatari and resident applicants|
February 1, 2024, for international applicants:
The HBKU Scholarship is unique among Qatar’s scholarship offerings because it offers full support and has a reputation for being one of the easiest to obtain. The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship, which covers fully supported undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D., and law degree programs, is now accepting applications. International students from all over the world as well as students from Qatar can take advantage of this opportunity.
The public Hamad Bin Khalifa University is located in Doha, the capital of Qatar. Each year, different scholarships are offered to Qatri and international students. Students must first be offered admission to a graduate program at the institution in order to be eligible for the HBKU Scholarship. Additional information regarding the HBKU Scholarship will be sent after acceptance.
Table of Contents
Benefits of HBKU Scholarships
The HBKU scholarships may be partially or fully funded or may be tuition fee waivers.
Depending on the particular scholarship program and level of study (undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral), the requirements for HBKU scholarships may change.
- Students who have demonstrated high academic performance typically receive scholarships. This includes having a high GPA or comparable academic accomplishments.
- Students must be accepted and commit to enrolling in an appropriate HBKU program before they may submit an application for a scholarship from HBKU. Students who go above and beyond the basic entrance standards receive awards.
- Scholarships and tuition waivers are provided for the full length of the program, which is four years for a BS degree, two years for an MS/MA degree, three to four years for a PhD (three years for MS holders and four years for BS holders), and three years for the JD program, depending on the student’s prior academic achievement. Each year, the scholarships are renewed.
- Students who have received scholarships or tuition exemptions must reapply each year to keep their awards.
- Various scholarships may be offered for various academic specialties. Make sure the scholarship you’re applying for fits with the course of study you want.
- Some scholarships may be available to students worldwide, while others may be restricted to Qatari citizens or students from particular areas or nations.
Documents/Material Required to Apply
The following documents are required to apply for Fully Funded HBKU Scholarships:
- Proposal Template
- Letter of Commitment
- Office of Innovation and Industrial Relations Timeline
- Technology Readiness Level Information Card
- Progress Report Template
- Final Report Template
- Research Experience (for Graduate and Doctoral Scholarships)
You may also like:
Follow these general procedures to apply for fully funded HBKU scholarships at Hammad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) in Qatar.
*The process for applying for a scholarship will be explained in greater detail to applicants after the submission of the admission application.
- Go to the scholarships area of the official HBKU website.
- Find the fully funded scholarships available for the program and level of study of your choice.
- Make sure you meet the requirements by carefully reading the eligibility conditions for each scholarship.
- On the university’s online application site, register.
- Give precise information on the scholarship application form.
- Upload the necessary papers, making sure they adhere to the format and size specifications.
- Check your application and any attachments again for any mistakes.
- Apply for the scholarship you want before the deadline. Typically, late applications are not taken into account.
For more details about HBKU scholarships, visit here.