The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme is a prestigious scholarship and leadership development program offered by the University of Oxford. It was created to aid extraordinary graduate students from low- and middle-income nations who have exceptional leadership potential and a dedication to tackling some of the most serious issues facing the globe.
|Host Country||United Kingdom|
|Host Institute||University of Oxford|
|Eligible Nationality||Developing Countries and Emerging Economies|
|Fellowship Type||Fully Funded|
For a variety of graduate courses at the University of Oxford, the program offers full scholarships that pay for both living expenses and tuition. Courses in a range of subjects, including the humanities, social sciences, sciences, and technologies, are included.
This award is a component of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were created through a trailblazing campaign for matched financing to provide fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the best caliber from all around the world. 40% of the money for these scholarships comes from the university, while the remaining 60% comes from the kind gifts of people who support the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, such as Fondation Hoffmann.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships
The scholarship will pay the full cost of tuition as well as an allowance for living expenses (of at least £18,622). Awards are given to cover your entire tuition obligation for the specified course throughout the length of the award.
- Applicants must successfully receive an offer of admission to their course once applications submitted by the appropriate December or January deadline for the course have been taken into account.
- After your course is over, you should plan to return to your country of permanent residency.
- You should be able to describe how your professional activity will contribute to improving public life in your country of origin or at a larger regional or worldwide level, and you should be able to link your field of study to your longer-term career goals.
- If a student is not already a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholar, they are not eligible to apply.
Documents/Material Required to Apply
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program develops tomorrow’s leaders by giving exceptional university graduates and early-career professionals from developing nations and emerging economies the chance to pursue fully funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford along with a specially designed program of leadership development, long-term mentoring, and networking. The complete cost of living and tuition are covered by scholarships.
Candidates from the following countries can apply for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
China, Macau SAR
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Papua New Guinea
São Tomé and Príncipe
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Timor-Leste (East Timor)
Applications for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and postgraduate admission to the University of Oxford are now being accepted beginning in September. The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholarships must be applied for by the University of Oxford by the January deadline in order to be considered for the program. The type of deadline depends on the course. Decisions are anticipated to be taken by May 2024’s end.
In the University of Oxford Scholarships part of the graduate application form, choose the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program and then submit your application for graduate study by the appropriate December or January deadline for your program.
Along with your graduate application form, you must also finish a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and submit it by the deadline.
For more details, visit here.