The Republic of Turkey administers the government-funded Türkiye Scholarships, an international student scholarship program. The main goal of Türkiye Scholarships is to give deserving students worldwide equal chances to be eligible for them.
|Undergraduate, master’s, PhD, and research levels
With options for university and department placement, monthly scholarships, tuition, health insurance, housing, Turkish language instruction, airline tickets, and complimentary academic and cultural events, Türkiye Scholarships are regarded as the most extensive scholarships globally. International students can study at Turkey’s most famous universities and be awarded scholarships thanks to Türkiye Scholarships.
International students have the chance to study at the most esteemed Turkish universities and get scholarships thanks to Türkiye Scholarships.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Türkiye Scholarships
- Unlike other higher education funding programs, it offers university and department placements.
- *Pays for tuition.
- Allows you to study Turkish for a year while learning the national language. As a result, your everyday life becomes more enjoyable, and you have access to a wider variety of resources for your academic work.
- Offers to lodge to students who are visiting from abroad.
- Pays for your one-time airplane ticket and supports your travel to Turkey and your return to your home country at the conclusion of your study session.
- When accompanied by health insurance, it enables you to fully utilize the complete range of widely available health services.
- Offers a monthly allowance as well. each month at the undergraduate, master’s, and PhD levels—1700 TL, 2400 TL, and 3000 TL, respectively.
Minimal Level of Academic Performance
- 70% of candidates are undergraduates.
- 75 percent of graduate candidates
- For applicants to the health sciences (dentistry, medicine, pharmacy): 90%
- Under 21-year-olds enrolled in undergraduate programs
- In the case of master’s programs: those under 30 years old
- For PhD programs: under 35 years of age
- Being under 50 years old is eligible for a research scholarship.
- Individuals from every nation
- Alumni or those scheduled to graduate by August 2022, or by the end of the current academic year
- Scholars and investigators
Not Eligible Groups:
- Turkish nationals and those who have renounced their Turkish citizenship
- Applicants will be those who are currently enrolled in educational programs in Turkish universities.
Documents/Material Required to Apply
All applicants must upload the following files to the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS) in order to submit their applications online:
- a current passport, ID card, or identity document
- a recent year-old picture of the applicant
- Results of national exams, if any
- A diploma or a provisional certificate of graduation
- Transcript Results of any international exams (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.), if requested by the program or university of choice
- Results of international language exams, such as the TOEFL or DELF, if needed by the program or university of choice
- A research subject proposal and a written example of your completed work (only for PhD candidates)
Scholarship application periods between January 10 – February 20 each year.
- During the application period, go to the Türkiye Scholarships website and register.
- Upload all required documents, including extracurricular activities.
- List the universities you wish to be enrolled
- Write a letter explaining your preferences, expectations, and goals for the future
- After reviewing all the stages, submit your application
For more details on the official website, visit here.